Monday, June 22, 2015

I THINK I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK HOME
Hello my lovely lovelies...... feels like forever since i did this but amma keep doing it anyways*whew*....
This is no epistle though; this is just my "I'm back" address..... So thank you to all of you my loves who kept refreshing this page even when you were not sure anything was going to be here..... thanks for the calls, messages to check up on me..... i promise not to go into hibernation for a loooooonnnnggggg time...... so lemme go catch up on gossip and get comfortable in blogsville......
PEACE, LOVE& CHOCOLATES
XOXO 

14 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaassss hunty! I'm really glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyyyyyaaaayyyyyyyy i cant keep calm! Esther Koko toh sureee is bbbbaaaacccckkk on Blogger... hehehehehe i can like this child scaRRa ehnnnn! But wait oh Esther! **Sits down properly on Jangolova Chair... Where is the remainder of this post nah (EMPHASIS ON REMAINDER OH.. ;) ) Shuo! dasall?! **Deep Sigh.. Weeeeeelllll having that half bread is BeRRa than Chin Chin.. We shall accept this post as your I'm Back post.. Before you come and goan vex and go again.. heheheheh!.. Oya finish that ghen ghen Fight Fight story.. and keep making us smile with your Woman Tales Biko... **Winks... Welcome back bae.. its good to know ye are beRRa and stronger.. and the crowd goesss.. Ooooossshhheeeey Turn uP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back sweetheart - please keep your promise

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to see more of you darling, please stay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma boo is back. Welcome back huni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Esther.. Baby mi.. How are you?! Please can you read this post?! Please?! I would like to know your view on it.. Please Estehr.. Please...

    http://iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com/2015/06/unfpa-denies-pushing-for-abortion-in.html?showComment=1435907332179#c6997794634197548919

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments....... Don't leave without dropping a word

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...