Hello lovelies!!!! Happy Monday and no this is not a fiction post....... WE GOT AN AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
This award was given to us by my bookwormish blogger friends, Afolabi Tosyne's Blog and my petite Musings of a Petite Diva.....
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award put together after careful consideration of the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. In all, it's a simple way to honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
*pops collar* So I fit into all these categories..... Thank you guys, y'all made this happen
RULES OF THE AWARD
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award....... DONE
- Include a link to the VBA site........ I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT O SO I INCLUDED THE PICTURE
- Next select/ nominate 15 excellent bloggers for this award and include links to their blogs
- Tell the person/ people who nominated you 7 things about you
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I love my body to the point of vanity.... But if i had to change anything about it, I'd do a breast implant.
- I am scared of falling, and heights.... sometimes I imagine falling sef.
- I have no shame... In fact, I think the day God was distributing shame, I went to buy garri.
- I would rather have someone compliment my music playlist, than compliment my looks..... I love my music to death.
- When I have to watch movies, I like to watch comedy and chick flicks.... You won't catch me watching any action film. The highest I will do is suspense or crime.
- Whenever I am depressed or frustrated, especially to the point of breaking down, I just watch a sad film about someone sick with a terminal disease, that way I cry out my depression or frustration, and blame it on the film.
- I am very opinionated... i'm sure it's a bit obvious in my write ups...
- I have these dreams of travelling around, but I hate travelling... Weird right?
Okay....... that's about that! Thank you for reading.
I've been seeing the questions people have been sending, including the ones that intend to bring my leg out *eyes Moby and Duru* keep them coming o.
Have a nice week ahead and may God bless all your endeavours.
I LOVE Y'ALL