Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'M BACK

Hallos my lovelies.......... It's been forever since I came in here and I know I have a lot of catching up to deal with, but I trust Moby and Duru won't spare me any details so there' really nothing to be scared of, I guess.
So I stayed away because I didn't want to get used to strip blogging, in fact I didn't want to start it in the first place and I had so much going on and there's no way I would have stayed back without leaving it all out to air.
I assumed my first post on getting back will be one full of my usual hyperactivities and razzness, but then I can't stay away anymore...... So, that said, this is my welcome back note.
I look forward to our usual banter, and I promise not to run off on y'all unnecessarily in the new year.

                                                        ....... PEACE, LOVE& CHOCOLATES
                                                                              XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaay. Good to have you back. Looking forward to more new posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back esty...really missed you ooo...you just waka leave us alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments....... Don't leave without dropping a word

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...