Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#RANTS || I AM TIRED

*grabs megaphone* "1,2... Testing 1,2"
Hi humans!! This is my first official rant and I'd say it's been a long time coming. See ehn, this matter I want to complain about has been worrying me since, and I thought I could stick to updating BBM
and Facebook statuses to let it out. But this week, it was like the gods of stupidity descended/ ascended like a vulture from hell and rested on some people, and as I couldn't take it anymore, I have decided to pour it all out here. In fact, cos of this particular matter, my sexuality has been questioned.
You see, I am tired of the female gender. I don't know what it is with females *in Kanye West's voice*. I get the once in a while "damsel in distress", it's a totally classic move to get them men eating from our palms, but when it becomes a routine, then it loses its purpose and turns boring and annoying. How on earth do you sit ur fat or flat bum in one place and expect your every need to be met by men? Is it them that born you? Is it them that carry you come world?
The one that has my heart broken into tiny shreds is the way these scriptwriters portray females as weak, needy, clingy and all of that. Or when they manage to portray us as strong, independent and the sorts, they never fail to include the part when she meets a guy and all her willpower and all she's been working for fades into the background. Then we laugh and call it "mumu button skills". See ehn, the joke is no longer funny cos in the real sense of it all, I don't think these things actually happen, in fact, I don't see these things happening. To crown it all up, one girl will sit in her room and watch it, then tell you that she wants to live dat way, who does that biko? How many boys, guys or men do you see going around living their lives the way they saw Jim Iyke or Brad Pitt act in one movie or the other? I am yet to meet any, have you?
Another thing these scriptwriters keep including in most of their scripts that never ceases to irritate me, is these girls, ladies leaving the altars where they're supposed to be getting married to human beings to go meet some asshole who wasn't man enough to fight to keep them while they had them. I get the sacrificial love thingy o buy why have I never seen or heard of a movie where a guy would run out of the church or whatever to go back to his ex girlfriend?
Finally, how hard is it to read signs sistaz? All your statuses on all your social media accounts are screaming how much you love him or how you hate him for not calling you, or how you don't trust him, blah blah blah.... you've changed all your profile pictures of him or of you both.... none of his statuses tell us anything about you, in fact all the young man talks about is his career.... his profile pictures are either of him, his fam and every other girl but you.... yet you still don't get it? I think you deserve a left-handed slap to return your brain to factory settings. 
As I was about to write "XOXO", I remembered this picture below and I said I must share 

Shey you know that anybody can boil rice and feed you as food all in the name of white rice? But you see this jollof rice ehn, it actually needs extra skills and expertise to produce jollof rice. In that manner, never forget you deserve jollof rice and to be treated like a pot of it too.

My name is Esther, and I am tired!!!


10 comments:

  1. God bless u Esther. Its time to stop this nonsense. Enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen o!! We will arrange crusade for this matter

      Delete
  2. Hahaha....This mami killed me mehn!....hehe....oh mamacita...is it weird I am always looking forward to reading from you?...hehe.....mami concerning this post....**sigh**....mami...it is quite unfortunate....fact is, some women are just something else....I mean.....**throws hands up** Mami we women are special....until we see ourselves as rare gems then we will learn to behave and get the respect we deserve....**sigh**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww... Thank you mamacita... I don't know how else to say it to them fellow sistaz anymore

      Delete
  3. Nne, this matter don tire me oooooo. No ladies need to value themselves. There's is this irritant that I would on my BB list that I would like to delete. All she does is upload pics of her boo, and she always update us on info that we do not need to know. My boo this, my boo that.

    I'm not friends with her boo on BB, but i'm sure he does not acknowledge her. What an irritant she is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The information is too much and its irritating especially when it's not mutual

      Delete
    2. Lol @My boo this my boo that. As if them no get mama or papa or even broda. Can be so annoying ehn.
      As per those screen writers,no be their fault oh. stuff like that sells. A strong woman is called a ball buster,a lesbian, butch,Margaret thatcher, and so on so even if a script writer writes a good script,theres still the producer,the financier to contend with. The truth is those films sell so they will rather stick to that.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha....esther has killed me o...don't let a man treat you like white rice....you are so funny. It is only in nollywood you'd see something like that.... I totally agree with this rant.... Esther you are too funny abeg. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are jollof rice made in the image of the most high

      Delete

I appreciate all your lovely comments....... Don't leave without dropping a word

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...