Monday, January 11, 2016

SISTERHOOD BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hallos my lovely lovelies!!!! How was your weekend? I hope y’all had fun, went out and did all the owambe things o…. I spent the weekend in bed with my darling laptop and my assistant boyfriend, the notepad.



Welcome to the second week of the year, like play like play the year has started to fly again o. So if you haven’t started working on achieving the goals you have set for the year, please get on it.

So while I was on my sabbatical leave from Blogger, the special one, Duru Adolphus Jnr, took it upon himself to find every way to draw me back in. One of the ways he employed was tagging me in this SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS WORLD AWARD sometime in November.
Well, now that I’m back I think it will be totally rude not to take up the tag. So here goes nothing……….

RULES OF THE AWARD
·        Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
·        Put the award logo.
·        Answer the ten (10) questions sent to you.
·        Nominate 5 blogs.
·        Make up ten (10) new questions for the new nominees to answer.





Duru asked some pretty tough questions but I’m going to try my possible best and leave the rest to God to fill in the blank spaces for me.

1.     1) Top 5 attributes of a boyfriend material
·        Good communicator and great listener (just because I’m talkative lol)
·        Honest& dependable
·        Has to see me, respect me and tries to help make me better than I already am
·        Exciting, fun, romantic and spontaneous
·        Has goals in life and works hard to achieve them as well as be a man of principles
·        Must not be a psycho (I’m psycho enough for 3) and must be great in bed.

2.  2)  What do you love about Duru Adolphus Jnr?
Is it possible to not love anything about Duru? I love that he’s carefree, like a man in a child’s body kinda way.

3.  3)  What’s your relationship status? Taken, married, searching or is your Bluetooth on?
Well, I’m taken by God, married to Jesus, decided to stop searching for love, so my Bluetooth is definitely on

4.    4) Candle lit dinner by the beach or Lunch at Mr. Biggs then Clubbing at Rumors?
Duru!!!!! What is wrong with you? How you will mention Mr. Biggs in this na? When it’s not like I’m inSS3.
Candle lit dinner by the beach mehnnnnn…..  Think of everything na…. the serenity of the environment will inspire some poetic love abeg.

5.    5) How many kids do you wanna have when you grow up?
Four (4) pleaseeeeee….. two (2) beautiful girls and two (2) handsome boys

6.    6)Sex before marriage. For or against?
For please…. To avoid #StoriesThatTouch I need to test run the vehicle before purchase o

7.    7) Career mum or Stay at home and raise future leaders mum?
Career mum abeg. I already set the pace, so I can’t stop else all these my plenty hustling, going to n fro Lekki n Ikeja everyday of the week is useless na.

8.    8) What do you think is wrong with the world today? Why is everything so awry all of a sudden?
I think we are our own problems…. Everyone of us is responsible for the mess in our world right now….  The minute each n everyone of us start to change from within, change our perspectives for the better, our world will be a much better place to live in

9.    9) If I was in your state or country…. Would you have dinner with me? Notice I didn’t say lunch
Dinner with Duru? Hell no!!! we’ll just embarrass ourselves in public

10)  What do you regret about your last mistake?
That I trusted and expected too much.

Since the tag came in last year, I’m pretty sure the other bloggers got tagged already, so there’d be no need to tag anyone. However, I’ll be asking a general question, meaning anyone can answer in the comments section.
Ø IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH A GROUP OF YOUNGER ONES A FEW LESSONS ON LOVE BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, WHAT WOULD YOU TEACH THEM?
I’d have my answer to this question ready in my next post.

#MondayMotivation: DON'T STOP FINDING NEW WAYS TO STAY HAPPY.... DON'T LET THE WORLD TAKE YOUR JOY

Thanks for reading
PEACE, LOVE& CHOCOLATES

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love your answers, very intelligent.
    Lol at number 3.
    Welcome back bae

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that first photo is so accurate. Staying in is definitely a plan. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments....... Don't leave without dropping a word

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...